The Halo Fund is All Saints Academy's single most important fundraising endeavor.
As an independent school, All Saints Academy is entirely dependent upon revenue from tuition and the generosity of our full school community of parents, grandparents, alumni, faculty, and friends. Funds raised through the annual Halo Fund directly impact each student, program, department, and faculty member by providing support to the various facets that comprise the All Saints experience.
The Annual Halo Fund is an essential part of creating All Saints Academy’s premium educational environment, where students thrive and learn to be independent thinkers, principled leaders, and humble learners. Tuition alone does not cover annual operating expenses, and thus, the Annual Halo Fund is our school’s most important fundraiser of the year. Your contributions help us bridge this financial gap and provide an academic learning experience that fosters community, academic achievement, and bright futures for all students—now and into the future.
|FOUNDER||$10,000 and above|
|$5,000 to $9,999|
|BELL TOWER||$2,500 to $4,999|
|HEAD OF SCHOOL||$1,000 to $2,499*|
|CORNERSTONE||$500 to $999|
|SAINT||$1 to $499|
*Donors at the Head of School level of $1,000+ are invited to a leadership reception in the Spring
- Let’s go right to the bottom line. My family is already paying tuition, and plenty of it. What does my child get when we donate money as well?
- If independent schools were run in a more businesslike way, couldn’t they charge the full cost and avoid having to ask for annual fund gifts?
- All Saints Academy has beautiful grounds, lovely buildings, and many other pricey features. It sure doesn’t look like it needs money. Why should I give?
- How does financial aid fit into the fundraising picture?
- If ASA is planning for a capital campaign, why should I give for new buildings and programs the school won’t offer until after my child graduates?
- Are there more reasons to give?
- How much of a difference can my gift make, really?
- How much should I give to the Halo Fund?
- Who should give to the Halo Fund?
- When should I give to the Halo Fund?
- Who do I contact if I have questions?