Dear All Saints Academy Family:
I am writing to share information about the search for the new All Saints Academy Head of School and to let you know about some upcoming opportunities to learn about the search process.
The ASA family is forever grateful for the incredible leadership Carolyn Baldwin has provided our community for the past 17 years, and will continue to provide through 2019-2020 school year. I am honored to lead the process of finding our next Head of School to not just continue the greatness of All Saints Academy, but to take us to a new and exciting future.
The Head of School Search Committee is ready to begin its work. As a parent of three Alumni of ASA, a current member of the Board of Trustees, and chair of this committee, I am excited to be joined by the following people:
- Blake Paul–Current Chair of the ASA Board of Trustees, Current and Alumni Parent
- Heather Bogdahn–Current Treasurer of the ASA Board of Trustees, Current and Alumni Parent
- Lori Wilson–Current Secretary of the ASA Board of Trustees, Current Parent
- Rigo Cornejo–Current member of the Board of Trustees, Current and Alumni Parent
- James Barfield–Current member of the Board of Trustees, Current Parent
- Loretta Sanders–Past member of the ASA Board of Trustees, Alumni Parent
- Wesley Barnett–Current member of Board of Trustees, Alumni
- Karen Kirkner-Current ASA Lower School Media Specialist, Current Grandparent
- Kimberly Cassidy–Current President of ASA Parent Association, Current Parent
The board has engaged Ted Lingenheld and Chris Dorrance of School Strategies and Solutions LLC
. They are a consulting firm specializing in Head of School searches and have recently completed Head of School searches for schools in the Winter Park, Ocala and Saint Petersburg areas. Ted and Chris bring extensive knowledge and real-world experience in assisting schools like ASA as they search for their next great leader.
The search process will be as thorough and inclusive as possible, even as we respect potential candidates' request for confidentiality. We are committed to a process designed to attract a pool of highly qualified candidates, and we will seek feedback from all members of the school community: administration, faculty, staff, parents, alumni, students and past parents.
In an effort to keep the community informed there are a couple of dates to keep in mind:
- Tuesday January 15: 8:30 AM-9:30 AM, Parent meeting with Jerry Mixon and Blake Paul (Pou Chapel)
- Tuesday January 29: 5:30 PM-6:30 PM, Parent meeting with Ted Lingenheld and Chris Dorrance from School Strategies and Solutions (Anne McGregor Jenkins Lower School Gathering Room)
Ted and Chris will be at All Saints Academy on January 29 and 30 for an extensive dive into the culture and wonderful community that is ours. Their days will be filled with meetings with student groups, faculty, administration, staff, Trustees and department heads. These interactions will shape the Profile of the next Head of School at All Saints Academy.
We are also in the process of setting up some online resources to keep everyone informed as we journey through this process, and will share the link when it is available.
As the Head of School Search Committee, we look forward and are committed to finding a Head of School who embraces our school’s mission, shares in our values, and loves the culture we have built here at All Saints Academy. The Search Committee is honored to serve this great school in this way, and we look forward to working with everyone in the ASA community as we find the next great Head of School at All Saints Academy!
Chairman, Head of School Search Committee
All Saints Academy