Welcome to the Academic Center at All Saints' Academy. We look forward to meeting and talking about your student's learning needs. We want to work with you to find the very best ways to help your student be academically successful and reach his/her maximum potential.
The Academic Center is located in the Hollis Family Media and Research Center. The staff, facility, and technology available through the Academic Center provide a climate for productivity and success. Resources are provided for academic support, assistance, and enrichment for any student at All Saints' Academy.
The Academic Center offers a variety of services designed for all students' needs which include:
- General assistance from Academic Center staff on a daily basis individually or for small groups, during and after school to support ongoing academic requirements
- One-on-one academic coaching that is subject or skills specific
- Learning workshops offered in a series over several weeks
- SAT Review classes
- Summer programs for academic development
Click here to see detailed Program Descriptions.
How one-on-one Academic Coaching works:
- If you wish to initiate individualized one-on-one tutoring sessions for direct instruction on specific skills, subject specific coaching, or study skills for your student, you must sign and return an Academic Center contract.
- You may discuss the needs of your student with his teacher, an advisor, or call the Academic Center directly at 863.293.5980, ext. 2420.
- The Academic Center will help guide your decision for the kind of learning assistance that would be beneficial. This discussion will help determine the times, frequency of service, and focus of instruction prior to signing a contract for services.
- Academic coaching services are $50.00 per hour for one-on-one and are adjusted accordingly when a tutor works with more than one student or in a small group.
- The Center will match your student's needs and personality carefully with the appropriate Academic Coach. The Academic Coach will be in communication with you within two weeks of the start of services.
We look forward to having your student participate in the Academic Center. We emphasize open communication. Feel free to contact one of our staff at 863.293.5980, ext. 2420, if you have any questions, comments or concerns.