The Student Handbook is reviewed and updated prior to each school term. It is contained in a pdf file and must be viewed in Adobe Reader. Click here to download Adobe Reader.
Click here to view the 2012-2013 Student Handbook.
Click here to view the 2012-2013 Athletic Handbook.
The Student handbook contains the following types of information:
- All Saints' Academy General Handbook
- Whom to Call About What
- All Saints' Academy Calendar
- Mission Statement/Admission Philosophy
- All Saints' Academy Family: Board of Trustees, Administration, etc.
- ASA Academic Policies
- Policies and Procedures, including Fire Drills, Fundraising/Solicitation, Gifts for teachers, and Health management of students
- Policies and procedures by school (Early Childhood Center/Lower School/Middle School/Upper School) - specific information about attire/dress code, absences, conferences, discipline, transportation and more
- Click here for the Middle & Upper School Attendance Policy (page 24 of the handbook).