How to Apply
Below find instructions for the application process. Refer to All Saints' Academy General Policy and Procedures Guidelines for Admissions to see the official statement regarding admission to our school.
To begin the formal admission process, call the Admission Office at 863.293.5980 and press "9" to arrange an individual parent interview and tour. Appointments are scheduled weekdays and, on occasion, on the weekends. You may also want to attend one of our open houses where you will have the opportunity to meet administrators, faculty, students, and parents.
- Submit admission application and $100.00 non-refundable application fee. For International Students, submit the International Student Form along with your admission application and $100.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Sign the records release and secure unofficial transcript (including standardized test scores, absences and tardies, all report cards and grades to date and any psychological educational testing) from present and /or former schools.
- Ask both a current math and a current English teacher to complete and mail the teacher recommendation form.
- Complete appropriate candidate questionnaire:
- Complete parent questionnaire.
- Schedule the candidate's visit to experience an All Saints' Day. The student visit is arranged after the parent visit. Times for the visit vary according to the grade to which the candidate is applying.
- Secure health records: immunizations, copy of birth certificate, and annual physical. Your child/children will NOT be able to begin school without these in
- Schedule and complete admission assessment. There is an additional
- Upon acceptance, submit 10% tuition deposit and finalize enrollment contract with the Business Office.
- After December 1, contact the business office to receive financial assistance forms (Grades 1-12) if needed. Before applying for financial assistance, a candidate must first be accepted for admission to All Saints' Academy. Please note: applications received by March 1st receive first priority. The Financial Assistance Committee makes awards by mid-May for the next academic year. Visit the Financial Assistance page for more information.
Contact the Director of Admission, Gina Wegman, with any questions. Call 863.293.5980 and press "9."